Donate

#

Back to Main Site

Have CIR’s daily reflections emailed to your inbox every single day. Sign up today!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Leif Jensen
    Participant

Hi, whoever might read this …
    I’m very satisfied with this program, the 12 steps, the book, the videos and so forth …
    But I am very disappointed with the forum. There is almost no activity at all!
    Could somebody please recommend me another forum with much daily activities, where also addiction is a subject?
    Thank you 🙂
    Leif

Scott Weeman
    Keymaster

Hey Leif – I want to address the elephant in the room and say thank you for making this post. I am really grateful to see some activity on the forum in the two months since you posted this, but you’re right – there is an opportunity for more (hopefully daily) activity that allows us to get into some rich discussions about addiction recovery and our faith. I don’t know of another place where these discussions are being had, so we’re going to work hard to ensure things stay active. Thanks to all those who come here to ask questions and share experience, strength, and hope.

I also recognize that there is some opportunity for us to make the user experience of the community forum a little better, so if anyone has feedback related to the layout or anything else, feel free to post them here. Let’s bring some life to this forum!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.