Donate

#

Back to Main Site

Have CIR’s daily reflections emailed to your inbox every single day. Sign up today!

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Aida
    Participant

Celeste, thank you. I think I understand the CIR process a little better, and I definitely need to investigate the website resources.

Aida

Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

Aida,

I don’t see any other replies to your message. I’m so sorry no one answered you!

In general, it is a good idea to attend in person meetings if you can. I personally attend only online meetings, both in CIR and recently in OA as well. There are no in person meetings close to me in either program right now.

Please let me j bow if there is anything I can do to help.

Blessings,
    Celeste R

Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

If you are in need of a sponsor, I am available. I’m sure you’d want to “meet” first so just let me know.

There is a workbook study group that just started yesterday and is open to anyone. Breakout sessions will be by addiction type and gender. You can sign up at the CIR home page. https://catholicinrecovery.com/

Celeste

Scott Weeman
    Keymaster

A new video series is now available on the CIR+ Recovery Center – A Catholic Approach to Overcoming Compulsive Eating Behaviors. You can view the video series here: https://my.catholicinrecovery.com/courses/overcoming-compulsive-eating/

Video topics include:
    -The Nuance of Recovering from a Food Addiction
    -Fellowships Available to those with a Food Addiction
    -The Food Addict’s Health Care Team
    -What is a Sponsor?
    -Do I Really Need a Secular Fellowship or Is CIR Enough?
    -Help! I’m Being Judged!

We are grateful to Erin McCole Cupp, fellow CIR community member, for sharing her experience, strength, and hope in this video series. I pray that it is a helpful resource for many who seek freedom from compulsive eating behaviors.

Regina
    Participant

I’d like to join your Zoom group. Should I just sign in this Thursday? Hope you’re still accepting new members. Thanks. Regina

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.