The Catholic in Recovery Workbook is the first step-by-step guide for working through the Twelve Steps of recovery from a Catholic perspective. If you struggle with addiction, dependency, or unhealthy attachments—or love someone who does—this book will help you discover the life-changing mercy of Jesus Christ through Church tradition and the grace of the sacraments.
The workbook includes:
- an overview of the Twelve Steps and insights from well-known recovery resources
- relevant excerpts from the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- the wisdom of saints and teachings of theologians
- powerful prayers and inspiring testimonials
- practical tools such as discussion questions, journaling prompts, personal inventories, and reflection exercises
The Twelve Steps and the sacraments have the power to set you free, no matter what your addiction or unhealthy attachment, and this workbook offers the steps, insights, and practices that can lead you to healing and recovery.
|38.83 × 26.67 × 1.27 in