Donate

#

Back to Main Site

Have CIR’s daily reflections emailed to your inbox every single day. Sign up today!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Kathleen Murphy
    Participant

I would like more information on these meetings.

Tim

Kathleen,

Are you looking for the zoom meeting schedule? or Information about Overeaters Anonymous?
    I would be happy to help you.
    Tim

Karen
    Participant

Hello Kathleen,
    There are two online meetings for Disordered Eating.
    Sunday night at 7pm EST led by Stephanie.
    Thursday afternoon at 12pm EST. I co-lead this group with Debbie R.
    How may I help you?
    Peace,
    Karen M.

Karen
    Participant

Hello Kathleen,
    There is also a Women’s General Recovery Meeting on Wednesday nights at 8pm EST led by Kelli.
    Many of the women in this group are in recovery for food issues.
    Peace,
    Karen M.

Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

Hello,

I am new here. I am looking for a small workbook group for food addiction. I know I can’t do this alone. Been there, done that, have the t-shirt.

I look forward to getting to know others struggling and succeeding in recovery.

Celeste

Erin
    Participant

Hi, CIR+ Members!

It’s just one week until the first CIR+ Webinar–Treat Yourself: Holiday Self-care for Catholic Food Addicts. Everyone who joins the webinar will receive a helpful worksheet and come out of it with a self-care plan in place to help you stay out of the food and in the holy celebration with your whole heart, mind, body, soul, and strength.

Just by way of getting in the spirit of getting in the spirit… what are your favorite self-care practices, and why do you think they work?

For me, besides the obvious one of keeping to my daily prayer routines, I also do a daily practice of 10 minutes of nature observation every day: just staring out my window and observing nature. This helps me let things pass, including those cravings.

How about you?

Karen
    Participant

Hello Cheryl,
    Do you have a workbook in mind?
    Have you had the opportunity to attend any meetings?
    Peace,
    Karen

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Karen. Reason: additional question
    Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

I’m starting a small workbook group for women with food addiction issues. We will meet via Zoom on Thursdays at 7:00 PM Central. Please contact me if interested.

Celeste R

Adele
    Participant

Hi Celeste, I’m interested. What do I need to do to join the zoom meeting?

Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

Hello, Adele. Nice to “meet” you.

Do you have the CIR workbook yet? That is what we will use, as well as Twelve Steps and the Sacraments.

Since I doubt everyone will have the books by this Thursday, I thought we’d do a “meet and greet” meeting this week, and start our workbook study next week.

The Zoom info is Meeting ID 82605204490 and the Passcode is 567250.

I am in the Central time zone. How about you?

Celeste

Adele
    Participant

Thank you Celeste!

The only workbook I’ve seen is the digital workbook found in the recovery center tab above. Is there another one? I do have Twelve Steps and the Sacraments.

I’m in the eastern time zone so I assume the meeting time will be 8:00 PM for me.

Look forward to meeting you and the others Thursday evening.

Laura Wishik
    Participant

I too would like to join a workbook meeting for compulsive overeating. I have the CIR workbook.
    –Laura

Celeste Robichaux
    Participant

Hi, Laura. I look forward to meeting you.

I don’t think everyone will have the books by this Thursday, so I thought we’d do a “meet and greet” meeting this week, and start our workbook study next week.

The Zoom info is Meeting ID 82605204490 and the Passcode is 567250.

Hope to see you at our meet and greet on the 26th at 7 PM Central.

Celeste

Laura Wishik
    Participant

Celeste, I was confused about the time zones. I logged in at 5:55 PT and the meeting was over. I hope I can still join you next Thursday.
    My apologies,
    Laura

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.