Donate

#

Back to Main Site

Have CIR’s daily reflections emailed to your inbox every single day. Sign up today!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Keymaster

Welcome!

Kelli Davis
    Participant

Hi Dan – can you explain more about this? I have a friend who is a spiritual director who wants to get involved. Thanks

Martin Thompson
    Participant

Hi Kelly. I have heard Scott Weeman, founder of CIR, talk about building a board of spiritual directors for your recovery many times. This is an ability for someone in recovery to have a group of helpers or spiritual “board of directors” for your recovery. For example, it would be more helpful to a person in recovery to have a 12 step sponsor, accountability partners, a mentor, a spiritual director, a counselor/therapist, a coach, etc. The idea is to have more than one source of direction or help in recovery that will maximize success in long lasting transformative recovery. So, I have a sponsor, mentors, a spiritual director, accountability, partners, and a group of Catholic coaches (Metanoia Catholic Coaching) that help me grow in my recovery and faith. Hope that helps. God bless.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.